In order to begin the submission process, you must first have the following items completed. Please be aware that the application can not be saved while in progress. We recommend reviewing the application in advance.
- Video Audition – Submit via a YouTube link in the Online Application below. Detailed instructions in application.
- 500-1000 Word Essay – PDF attachment on the Online Application below
- 3 Letters of Recommendation – Send to email@example.com with the subject line “(APPLICANT FULL NAME) Recommendation”.
- General Information About Yourself – via Online Application below
- $25 Application Fee – via Online Application below
- Headshot – JPG or PDF attachment on the Online Application below
- Resume – PDF attachment on the Online Application below
Complete your Online Application here. Acceptance continues until program is full.
Dec 7, 2016: Acceptance of Applications Begins
Feb 20, 2017: Early Application Deadline
Mar 6, 2017: Interview Notification for Early Applicants
Mar 22, 2017: Early Application Acceptance Notification – (Acceptance continues thereafter until program is full.)
April 15th, 2017: $500 Non-refundable Deposit Due
May 10, 2017: Regular Application Deadline
June 15th, 2017: $3000 (1st installment)
July 17, 2017: Final Application Deadline
September 15th, 2017: $3000 (2nd Installment)
Sept 18, 2017: Professional Circus Training Program begins
Nov 23 & 24, 2017: Thanksgiving Break
December 15th, 2017: $3000 (Final installment)
Dec 23, 2017 – Jan 7, 2018: Winter Break (Dates subject to change)
Jan 15, 2018: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr’s Birthday – No class
March 24 – Apr 1, 2018: Spring Break (Dates subject to change)
June 1, 2018: Professional Circus Training Program concludes
June 2 & 3, 2018: Final Showcase Performance
All dates and details subject to change
Once You’ve Hit Submit
Sit back and relax. We’ll email you from firstname.lastname@example.org to let you know if any parts of your application were lost, if you’ve been accepted, and any other important updates. While you wait, check out our blog “A Day in the Circus Life” and connect with us on social media. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, and Linkedin.